I'm always happy to respond to reader email and media inquiries. You can contact me at email@example.com to ask questions, make suggestions or share recipes. If you're in need of a quick response, adding a relevant term such as QUESTION or MEDIA REQUEST in your subject line will help me to prioritize your note.
You can also post general cooking or cultural questions to the Moroccan Food Forum, where you're likely to receive more input than just my own.
Connect on Social Media
- Do you have a recipe for...?
- For starters, please try using the site search engine to look up the dish's name (ie. seffa) or key ingredients (ie. chicken and vermicelli). If you can't find what you're looking for, please post your question to the forum, Facebook page or email me directly.
- Where can I buy Moroccan spices and a tagine?
- Middle Eastern and halal markets are often good sources for spices, but two online sources are Mustapha's Moroccan and Zamouri Spices. For online tagine shopping, please browse my list of Where to Buy a Tagine.
- Do you have a cookbook out?
- Not yet, but hopefully one day! For the time being, please bookmark recipes that you like, or use the Print function at the top right of the recipe pages.
- I'm traveling to Morocco. Where can I take authentic Moroccan cooking classes?
- Browse my lists of Moroccan Cooking Classes in Morocco and Culinary Tours and Cooking Vacations in Morocco.