This gorgeous presentation of Moroccan salads is traditionally served as a starter course when hosting an honored guest, entertaining a group of people, or celebrating a special occasion.
Five different salads are typically prepared and arranged in an alternating pattern like the one above. Although the salads are all easy to make, it will take some time to make all five. Plan to make them a day in advance.
Here are quick links to the individual salad recipes:
- Moroccan Rice and Tuna Salad
- Moroccan Green Bean Salad in Vinaigrette
- Moroccan Potato Salad in Vinaigrette
- Moroccan Carrot Salad in Vinaigrette
- Moroccan Beet Salad in Vinaigrette
Photos of the salads are on the following pages.